PDA

View Full Version : No evening extra magic hours, so far, listed for November?

amorillo
04-28-2017, 11:48 AM
So, I'm definitely one of those OCD Disney trip planners... I know most of you guys understand. My ADR window opens up May 4th; so I've been obsessively checking the WDW site for park hours each morning to finalize meal planning. Our dates are Oct. 31st to Nov. 7th. Disney has hours listed up to the 4th... and there are, currently, NO evening EMH listed for our trip?! Of course all of Oct and the first couple of weeks of Nov. were excluded from the free dining and room discount offers, so I assume that they expect heavier crowds for that time period, so why no evening EMH?

With a family of six there are a lot of 'must do' and 'have to eat at' needs to be met! hahaha. Plus, this will probably be the last trip we take our older children on (DS 22 and DD 19) so I'm stressing a bit trying to plan this trip. While I did like the convenience of the magicbands on our last trip... I miss the, slightly less stressful, planning days of paper fastpasses.

kathleen.talamantes.7
04-28-2017, 11:53 AM
MK is doing the Halloween party on the 31st. It is so much fun. You should try it. That allows you to stay there until 11:00 or 12:00. Not sure what the cost is this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

amorillo
04-28-2017, 07:41 PM
thanks. yes, we've done the halloween party many times over the years... and we're planning on going the 31st and nov. 1st.

Just a bit disappointed that no other parks will have evening EMH. We're not early risers, so we don't usually take advantage of morning EMH.

kathleen.talamantes.7
04-28-2017, 07:55 PM
We are going in October and noticed the same thing. Lots of early morning but only one late night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk