PDA

View Full Version : Dining Reservations Online

VacationDisney
04-26-2017, 06:24 PM
We made our dining reservations this past weekend and boy was it easy! We attempted to call, as we usually do, but was put on hold. We expected that. No surprise there.

I told my husband let's try online while we wait. It's been years since we last tried to make ressies on line and it was not a great experience. We ended up calling in!

So, we got EVERY restaurant and time we wanted and finished the entire process before our call was even answered.

Here are the picks, San Angel Inn, Art Smith Homecoming (1st time), Mama Melrose, BOG,Coral Reef, Skipper Canteen (1st time), Grand Flordian Cafe, Brown Derby and Chef de France!

Fusillejerry
04-26-2017, 09:36 PM
We made our dining reservations this past weekend and boy was it easy! We attempted to call, as we usually do, but was put on hold. We expected that. No surprise there.

I told my husband let's try online while we wait. It's been years since we last tried to make ressies on line and it was not a great experience. We ended up calling in!

So, we got EVERY restaurant and time we wanted and finished the entire process before our call was even answered.

Here are the picks, San Angel Inn, Art Smith Homecoming (1st time), Mama Melrose, BOG,Coral Reef, Skipper Canteen (1st time), Grand Flordian Cafe, Brown Derby and Chef de France!
This is great to hear. The last time we tried online dining reservations about a year ago it was not a pleasant experience and we had to call. I'm glad it's improved and that you got all of your choices.