PDA

View Full Version : Need an item from Studios - RocknRoller store

ktflisa
04-22-2017, 02:39 PM
A few years back I seem to remember seeing "Disney shopper" helpers - or can I just call Disney? I bought some Minnie Mouse high tops at the RocknRollercoaster store in January for my niece. They are a size too small, and I want to get her the right size. I have friends there now - but they don't have the size I need at the store. Isn't there a way to order a specific item from a park store? The shoes are not on the Disney Parks shopping app.

VWL Mom
04-22-2017, 04:55 PM
You could try calling Disney merchandising 877-560-6477, they would know if they are out of stock permanently or if they're getting more in. If they are getting more they would be able to handle it for you.

Genie1953
04-22-2017, 07:27 PM
A few years back I seem to remember seeing "Disney shopper" helpers - or can I just call Disney? I bought some Minnie Mouse high tops at the RocknRollercoaster store in January for my niece. They are a size too small, and I want to get her the right size. I have friends there now - but they don't have the size I need at the store. Isn't there a way to order a specific item from a park store? The shoes are not on the Disney Parks shopping app.

Disney has a "Shop Parks" app. I have found items on it that I couldn't find on the Disneystore site.