PDA

View Full Version : Scooter charging

ThanxForNoticin
04-11-2017, 01:07 PM
Sorry in advance. I'm sure this question is asked and answered out here someplace! But can anyone tell me if there are charging/recharging areas within the theme parks where you can plug in a scooter for some time if the battery is running low? It seems like something they'd have at Disney, but I don't know where. Thank you.

ibelieveindisneymagic
04-11-2017, 04:15 PM
Kinda of. My Mom had a horrible rental once that kept running low, no matter what we did. We made out best in Epcot, where many of the pavilions offered to charge it for us, there seemed to be some out of the way areas where it could be parked while we watched shows, ate, etc.

I'm sure the ECV expert will know of more places, but it wasn't like "here is the scooter charging area". We did find as well, that outside of the horrible rental experience, we've been able to last the whole day on a full charge.

MississippiDisneyFreak
04-11-2017, 07:20 PM
We too had a scooter with a short battery life this past trip. We found several outlet spots where we were able to sit and charge the scooter, you just have to keep a lookout for them. Also, the restaurants were great about showing us spots we could park and charge.

ransam
04-12-2017, 04:03 PM
Almost all resturants will let you charge it while you eat.

ThanxForNoticin
04-12-2017, 04:29 PM
Thank you all for the responses. This information helps a lot.