PDA

View Full Version : FP question!

yanoos
04-06-2017, 06:23 PM
This may be a silly question but I was wondering when doing reservations for FP, do I only get 3 reservations for the first day on parks and that's it... or do I get to reserve three FP for each day I'm in parks? Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yanoos
04-06-2017, 06:30 PM
To add... we used to go to WDW once or twice a year but we haven't been able to go since FP+ started so I'm a bit confused and worried about planning

#1donaldfan
04-06-2017, 06:45 PM
You get three per day, then after using the 3rd per day, you can get more, one at a time....and welcome to INTERCOT :party:

yanoos
04-06-2017, 07:02 PM
Thank you

cer
04-06-2017, 07:26 PM
This may be a silly question but I was wondering when doing reservations for FP, do I only get 3 reservations for the first day on parks and that's it... or do I get to reserve three FP for each day I'm in parks? Thank you

Welcome! Glad you are here!

You get to reserve 3 in advance for each day of your vacation - (that is if you have park tickets for each day). It is like when you do dining reservations, you get to make them for the duration of your trip as soon as your booking window opens. I must also add, that this is true if you are staying on property. I do not know what the rules are for making FP+ reservations for off property guests.

Also like the other poster said, you need to use each FP, before you are able to make more. Which can be particularly limiting if you make FP for a nighttime show.