PDA

View Full Version : week of november 13th?? thats the week before thanksgiving week

VaderGirl
04-03-2017, 10:28 PM
hi,
not sure i was accurate in my description in my other post. we're not looking to go the week of thanksgiving but the week before, november 13th monday... just wanted to make sure people didn't think i meant the monday right before thanksgiving.. is it busy & are any christmas decorartions up? and how about week prior to that, monday november 6th?
sorry for confusion, even though it may be me..lol
thanks again :)

Fusillejerry
04-03-2017, 10:44 PM
hi,
not sure i was accurate in my description in my other post. we're not looking to go the week of thanksgiving but the week before, november 13th monday... just wanted to make sure people didn't think i meant the monday right before thanksgiving.. is it busy & are any christmas decorartions up? and how about week prior to that, monday november 6th?
sorry for confusion, even though it may be me..lol
thanks again :)
No worries, that's the week I was talking about in my last response. I have not been there the week of 11/6, but I do believe the Christmas decorations should be up by then. Enjoy your trip, November is a great time to visit!

Genie1953
04-03-2017, 11:00 PM
We checked in last November on November 7th. Our first day in the parks on the 8th, all Christmas decorations were up. Christmas was absolutely everywhere. I do love Christmas but I was hoping for at least some of the normal Disney ambiance with the usual Disney music playing throughout the parks. Instead we got Christmas music. It was even playing on a lot of the buses. So yes...Christmas decorations will be up.

cer
04-04-2017, 12:00 AM
Yes, my response, too was for the week before Thanksgiving week. We chose that time because we wanted to avoid as much of the holiday crowds as possible. The bonus was being able to catch the very last day of food and wine.

Speedy1998
04-04-2017, 12:49 PM
The Christmas Decorations start appearing in the park on Nov 1.

We have a family friend that just did the college program, she worked in one of the stores in AK. She said it was really weird leaving work in the evening on Oct 31st and seeing Halloween decorations, than coming in the next morning and all the Christmas decorations were up.

Also some of the Christmas shows may start the week by the week of the 13th. Last year Jingle Bell, Jingle Bam in DHS has started sometime that week.