PDA

View Full Version : Here Comes Remy

DizneyFreak2002
04-03-2017, 10:00 PM
Ratatouille is apparently green lit and is a go for France in Epcot...

MNNHFLTX
04-04-2017, 04:44 PM
Now that would be fantastic! We went on Ratatouille three times at Disneyland Paris last September; the action and visuals are amazing! Love this ride!

Did you hear anything about the timeframe for it's construction and opening?

lindique
04-04-2017, 05:02 PM
Fantastic news!! I've been on it too, and it's a great ride that almost anyone can enjoy.

DizneyFreak2002
04-04-2017, 05:19 PM
Now that would be fantastic! We went on Ratatouille three times at Disneyland Paris last September; the action and visuals are amazing! Love this ride!

Did you hear anything about the timeframe for it's construction and opening?
Don't hold me to it, but some say 2020... maybe late 2019... One thing being determined, how this affects Impressions de France... The theater, in the plans, stays... The attraction? Maybe not so much... At least, not in its current form... Depends which plan they put into action...

MNNHFLTX
04-05-2017, 08:42 PM
Don't hold me to it, but some say 2020... maybe late 2019... One thing being determined, how this affects Impressions de France... The theater, in the plans, stays... The attraction? Maybe not so much... At least, not in its current form... Depends which plan they put into action...

In all honesty, while I really like the movie in France, it will not compare to Ratatouille.... That will take the France pavilion to a whole new level. Heck, it will take Epcot itself up a notch.

DizneyFreak2002
04-07-2017, 06:42 PM
In all honesty, while I really like the movie in France, it will not compare to Ratatouille.... That will take the France pavilion to a whole new level. Heck, it will take Epcot itself up a notch.

All the times I been to WDW, I never stepped foot into Impressions de France... If it went away, I wouldn't personally miss it... But my thing, why not have both? Not like Disney can't afford it lol... If they are to get rid of it though, I would rather seem them use the theater as a queue for the ride, updating the video, and letting the video play while you are in line... Knowing the Disney of today, Remy would take you on a tour of France... and you know what? I'd be ok with that... That's how I feel the characters should be used in World Showcase anyway, not in some MK style dark ride attraction....

MNNHFLTX
04-10-2017, 05:39 PM
Have you heard if there are any plans to tie the theming at one of the pavilion's restaurants to the attraction? Chez Remy is hugely popular in DLP.

DizneyFreak2002
04-10-2017, 06:57 PM
Have you heard if there are any plans to tie the theming at one of the pavilion's restaurants to the attraction? Chez Remy is hugely popular in DLP.

No... Haven't heard much... Just that once work starts, guests will be none the wiser... So sounds like it is going backstage....

GeorgeOfTheJungle
04-11-2017, 09:18 AM
This is VERY exciting! I've been hoping this would happen in WDW. Epcot really needs it!