PDA

View Full Version : First time at Coronado - opinions would be great....

margiem
03-27-2017, 07:45 AM
Hi,

Taking a quick 4 night vacation with my son, his friend and his friend's mom in May. Just wondering which area to request (not that we would get it but....). They like to swim so is that the Cabanas area? Or do you think it is better to stay near the main lobby? is it as spread out as it seems? I've stayed at OKW before and thought that was very spread out. I think I read somewhere you can catch a ride from one section to the other and not by the bus?? Any information you can give me would be helpful.

Thanks

Margie M

AKV 2010
OKW 2012
BCV 2014
BCV 2015
CSR 2017

VWL Mom
03-27-2017, 12:40 PM
I've never been to CSR so I really can't answer your questions. However, if I were going I would want to be as far from the construction as possible so maybe Casitas 4 which seems to be close to the bus stop and the small pool. From the map that does seem to be a hike from the lobby though.

Hopefully someone that's stayed there will be able to direct you better.

Fangorn
03-27-2017, 01:29 PM
Cabanas building 8A is a great location. Close to the main pool, a bus stop and a beach area. The walk to the main building is not too far and very nice. Building 8B works almost as well.

Steve

brownie
03-27-2017, 09:12 PM
Cabanas are a good area. There are 3 bus stops around the resort in addition to the stop at the main building. We didn't think it was that far to walk from Cabanas to the main building, and you're close to the main pool.

You can see a map here: Coronado Springs map (http://www.intercot.com/resorts/disney/maps/images/coronado07.JPG).