PDA

View Full Version : Music of Pixar LIVE coming to DHS

PopPhan
03-23-2017, 09:47 AM
‘The Music of Pixar Live!’ Will Debut at Disney’s Hollywood Studios This Summer

This summer, Disney’s Hollywood Studios will present “The Music of Pixar LIVE! A Symphony of Characters.” This limited-time concert event will showcase memorable music from Pixar Animation Studios films, complete with a live orchestra and appearances by beloved Disney•Pixar characters.

Starting May 26, “The Music of Pixar LIVE!” will be presented three times nightly at Theater of the Stars at Disney’s Hollywood Studios (following the regular daily performances of “Beauty and the Beast – Live on Stage”). The show will also feature highlights from some of Pixar’s greatest scores, from films like “Toy Story” to “Cars 3.” Guests can also expect appearances by Woody, Jessie, Mike and Sulley, the Incredibles and more.

Sounds really interesting. Hope it goes over well and stays around.

(Moderator: Please move to correct thread category. Didn't know if this was for "News, Rumors & Imaginearing" or "Theme Parks")

Zippy 1
03-23-2017, 04:47 PM
I was just reading about this. I think it sounds great and hope it is there when we go back in January

joanna71985
03-23-2017, 07:37 PM
I can't wait for this! I love this type of show

ibelieveindisneymagic
03-24-2017, 09:32 AM
This sounds wonderful! I don wonder about the logistics of playing after B&B, and what if just want to see the Pixar Live part?

PopPhan
03-24-2017, 11:54 AM
This sounds wonderful! I don wonder about the logistics of playing after B&B, and what if just want to see the Pixar Live part?

I wasn't thinking that this would follow each B&tB show directly, but rather after the daily show schedule for B&tB concluded. B&tB has a limited number of shows daily. It would not be difficult to set up for a live concert following the last B&tB show, then go back to the B&tB setting overnight (or the next morning.)

I guess we need to wait for more details....

joanna71985
03-28-2017, 09:07 PM
The Pixar show would be after BatB would finish for the day

jennsky
05-07-2017, 02:48 PM
Has anyone been to see this? How was it?

BrerGnat
05-07-2017, 09:21 PM
Has anyone been to see this? How was it?
It starts May 26. I am interested to hear how it is as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Tekneek
05-08-2017, 11:42 AM
This sounds great.

Seems like there used to be a lot more live music performances happening around the parks than there are these days.