PDA

View Full Version : For the First Time In Forever?

crazygoalie39
03-08-2017, 04:41 PM
Is this just the replacement for the Narnia thing? Is it good?

Fangorn
03-08-2017, 05:57 PM
No, this is an actual show. Very well done and very funny, especially for the adults. The dialog tends to be full of very clever jokes that the kids mostly don't get. It is a sing along, so if you have issues with 200 children singing Let It Go at the top of their lungs (twice, even) you might want to skip it. Otherwise, it's thoroughly enjoyable.

Steve

texas211
03-08-2017, 07:35 PM
It is a sing along, so if you have issues with 200 children singing Let It Go at the top of their lungs (twice, even) you might want to skip it. Otherwise, it's thoroughly enjoyable.

Steve

And that is why they should serve alcohol :)

ibelieveindisneymagic
03-08-2017, 09:09 PM
It is actually strangely good. We enjoy it, even the off-key singing. :)

Reedy Creek Buccaneer
03-09-2017, 10:01 AM
I am not a big Frozen fan, so I thought I wouldn't like it, but it was very enjoyable. It is much better than the ride!

ThanxForNoticin
03-09-2017, 11:57 AM
My wife got us FP last year for a trip so we could take our nieces to the show - and I have to admit that I was skeptical, but I also enjoyed the experience. It's one of the attractions we enjoyed on our trip that had a more "Disney Magic" feel to it. For the kids in the audience (kids of all ages, by the way!), it seemed like Christmas morning when Elsa came out to sing Let It Go. I couldn't help but enjoy their joy. Whether you like Frozen or not, it's still a huge hit with kids and families. I would definitely go back and do it again. It was a fun show.

I agree with posts above - we felt this show is better than the attraction in Norway.