PDA

View Full Version : Desert party

ransam
03-06-2017, 01:50 PM
Hello. My family is trying to decide whether or not to do the Magic Kingdom fireworks dessert party or a dessert party at Hollywood studios. Have anybody done both of these? And can you give us a one down on which when you prefer? What are the desserts? And which one has the best view. Thanks and have a magical day

texas211
03-06-2017, 07:51 PM
We've been to both, and my wife loved both. But the seating was good. She thought there were great desserts, and I enjoyed the beverages (drink like a camel when I'm in florida).

ThanxForNoticin
03-07-2017, 01:16 PM
We've also been to both, and I think we enjoyed the food at the Star Wars party better, but the overall logistics of the Magic Kingdom event better. The biggest issue for us with the Star Wars party is after a long day walking around the parks, we got to the party approximately 90 minutes before the fireworks - only to find they had no place to sit - just tables. I guess they can squeeze in more guests that way. Then after standing and mingling for 90 minutes, we walked to our reserved location in front of the Chinese Theater, and stood more for the fireworks show. A major issue? Probably not. But something they can correct if they choose to.

Pirate Granny
03-07-2017, 01:51 PM
I agree, I liked the Star Wars dessert party, but you stand, stand and stand some more. There are no chairs, and no reserved tables