PDA

View Full Version : Cinderellas Royal Table

mimi78
03-02-2017, 11:35 AM
Just planned a trip this fall with friends who have 2 girls. I myself have 2 boys, so have never tried to get a reservation in the Castle before. I know these girls would love it!

Any strategies to make sure I get a reservation? I am thinking of trying for a breakfast reservation so we can be in the park early but am basically open to whatever I can get.

Our date for dining reservations is a Sat, so do I have to wake before 6am to go online? Any other tips would be appreciated!

VacationDisney
03-02-2017, 12:03 PM
Make reservations ASAP. A few years ago we were unable to get reservations as I waited later in the day to make my reservations on the day I was eligible.

If you have had good experiences with online, then go that way. We prefer calling for our reservations.

Good luck!

Speedy1998
03-02-2017, 12:17 PM
If you are unable to get it at the 180 day mark, check back at the 30 day mark and 1 week before you go. People often drop reservations as they get closer to their trip and star to finalize their plans.

Zippy 1
03-02-2017, 02:03 PM
If you don't get Cinderella's Royal Table another great princess meal is in Norway. We loved that one. Lots of princess interaction

lawgirl
03-03-2017, 04:53 PM
If you don't get it at first, don't give up. Even check the week to a day before...people are constantly changing plans. I got our CRT reservation at the last minute...it was just one of those random times right before our trip that I checked the dining site, and several spots actually opened up within a week of our trip. So keep checking.

deedee73
03-03-2017, 07:14 PM
Another thing to try is to play with the party size. For example - Sometimes 5 is easier to secure than four. Perseverance is key when trying to get CRT. Try early & often is my suggestion.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk