PDA

View Full Version : Minnie's Seasonal Dine

Tinkerbell23
02-24-2017, 10:50 AM
We have reservations on April 27. According to the Intercot posting I just read it says the Spring Dine won't start until May. Does this mean Minnie & Characters won't be there when we are?

:mickey:

Figment!
02-24-2017, 12:24 PM
Sorry, I think I messed up the wording in the post you read. :blush:

The announcement I was referencing was regarding Minnie's Springtime Dine expanding to Lunch and Dinner on May 14th.

The "Spring" seasonal dates haven't been officially published yet (oddly), but the Dinner should change from "Minnie’s Silver Screen Dine " to "Minnie's Springtime Dine" on March 20, 2017.

Minnie’s Seasonal Dining

Minnie invites you to meet all of her friends at delightful dinner parties throughout the year!

Join Minnie, Mickey, Donald, Daisy and Goofy for dinner celebrations centered on seasonal “deliciousness.” The mouse-with-the-mostest hosts sensational nights that mix unique music and décor with menu items commemorating winter holidays, the verdant bounty of spring, sizzling summer fun or Halloween chills ‘n’ thrills!

Guests can pose for pics with Disney Characters, meet others as they stop by and participate in table activities geared to the theme. Plus, the party gifts make great souvenirs!

Minnie’s Seasonal Dining events cost $50.00 per adult and $30.00 per child, plus tax and gratuity. Some dining plans accepted.

Don't miss your chance to be part of the following:

November 7, 2016 – January 6, 2017
Minnie’s Holiday Dine
Deck the halls at a dazzling dinner party filled with holiday cheer and the joy of the season!

January 7, 2017 – March 19, 2017
Minnie’s Silver Screen Dine
Celebrate Hollywood blockbusters at a banquet honoring the glitz and glamor of Tinseltown!

I've gone back and fixed my wording in the News Forum post. :thumbsup:

PopPhan
02-24-2017, 03:34 PM
Might have to give this a whirl. Sounds like it could be fun and the price isn't really all that bad. I will be there for "Minnie's Holiday Dine"

Tinkerbell23
02-25-2017, 06:22 PM
Thanks for fixing the post, I got nervous!:)

:mickey: