PDA

View Full Version : Happy Friday! Happy Fairytale day

Lizzy
02-24-2017, 06:44 AM
I see tomorrow is "Tell a Fairytale Day" being that we are all Disney fans and so we love fairy tales. What is your favorite fairy tale? And if it has been redone by Disney, do you think Disney did the story justice? Do you like it better than the original?

Specialty drink of the day:The Fairytale - and as always :beer: and:marg: and juice for the kiddos

For those interested: The Fairytale
2 oz vodka
1.5 oz chocolate syrup
3/4 oz crushed strawberries
1 oz crushed ice
Use a Shaker. Pour white chocolate and vodka together in a glass. Shake well. Then add mixture of crushed ice and strawberries

(forgive me if it is not exact, I had to convert the recipe from the metric system! :eek2: also, I am not sure how pretty and 'Fairytale" like this will look but I think I may try it)

Happy Friday all! :mickey:

BriarRose0708
02-24-2017, 08:12 AM
My favorite fairly tale is The Little Mermaid, and although it's my favorite Disney movie of all times, they didn't really do much justice to the original story. Like most adaptations of fairy tales, they took an ending that was super sad and made it more "happily ever after."

Your cocktail sounds yummy but I wouldn't be able to drink it because I am allergic to the strawberries. But I am sure raspberries could be substituted!

Happy Friday, everyone, have a great weekend!