PDA

View Full Version : Is this possible with a magic band?

Buttercup
02-23-2017, 06:34 PM
So I'm an AP holder. I have about 5 or 6 magic bands that I can use because my pass is linked to all of them.

My husband on the other hand has never had a magic band. It seems whenever he comes to WDW we end up staying off site in a rental house. So he always ends up getting the plastic cards as his admission to the parks.

So I'm curious. We've bought him a 5-day park hopper for our trip next week, and we will have to go to guest services to pick it up when we arrive. Instead of getting the plastic card, could they "erase" one of MY old magic bands and put his park ticket on there? I know he would like the convenience of a magic band as opposed to the card... but I don't think he would bother forking out money for a magic band from the store.

I just thought I would ask if they would do this since I have so many bands already. My guess is "no". Lol

jennsky
02-23-2017, 06:42 PM
My guess is no. Why do it for free when they can charge you $25 for a magic band...just saying...

Buttercup
02-23-2017, 09:39 PM
My guess is no. Why do it for free when they can charge you $25 for a magic band...just saying...
Yeah, that's kind of what I'm guessing too. :pout:

BrerGnat
02-23-2017, 10:04 PM
Nope. Magic Bands are not transferable, unfortunately. I have like 10 and went on a trip last fall with my sister who didn't have one. She ended up buying one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

faline
02-24-2017, 11:09 AM
You might want to read this thread (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?214260-Magic-bands&highlight=magic+band+transfer).