PDA

View Full Version : Refurbs?

EeyoresBestFriend
02-23-2017, 02:02 PM
Are you no longer updating the Refurb's on the site?

VacationDisney
02-23-2017, 04:34 PM
I asked the same thing a few weeks ago. It was recommended to visit the Disney site itself.

John
02-23-2017, 05:58 PM
Are you no longer updating the Refurb's on the site?

We're in the process of updating many of the sections of the site and eliminating some sections that change frequently. In the past, Disney was bad about updating their own information, now it can change daily which makes it hard for us (as a fan site) to keep up - especially being volunteer driven (not like other sites who do this full time).

We do a segment usually on this via the podcast.

Thanks for the feedback.

John

DizneyFreak2002
02-23-2017, 06:24 PM
We're in the process of updating many of the sections of the site and eliminating some sections that change frequently. In the past, Disney was bad about updating their own information, now it can change daily which makes it hard for us (as a fan site) to keep up - especially being volunteer driven (not like other sites who do this full time).

We do a segment usually on this via the podcast.

Thanks for the feedback.

John

John, I would be more than happy to keep a running thread of refurbishments... I can keep up daily...

John
02-23-2017, 06:50 PM
John, I would be more than happy to keep a running thread of refurbishments... I can keep up daily...

Sweet. That would be great. Go INTERCOT community!

DizneyFreak2002
02-23-2017, 06:57 PM
Sweet. That would be great. Go INTERCOT community!

I'll get on it... I won't be able to update or edit the first post though... Just thought about that LOL...