PDA

View Full Version : Groot Meet & Greet Coming to Disney California Adventure for Summer of 2017

Figment!
02-17-2017, 08:37 PM
During the Summer of Heroes Event from May 27 through September 10, 2017; Disney California Adventure has announced a new Marvel Character Meet & Greet:

Get ready, because this is your chance to meet Groot. There’s only three words we can think of to describe our joy in learning this: I. Am. Groot. You’ll also be able to meet Captain America and Spider-Man! We’ll be first in line and bringing our Super Hero skills!

BrerGnat
02-17-2017, 09:11 PM
Pass. Didn't care for Groot. Or the movie, frankly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Figment!
05-11-2017, 10:36 PM
Disney's California Adventure has announced more details for their Summer of Hero's Event and released the first publicity picture of the Groot Meet & Greet Character:

... During “Guardians of the Galaxy: Awesome Dance Off!” Star-Lord and Gamora return to the Collector’s Fortress to retrieve a special artifact … Star-Lord’s precious boom box. Looking to avoid discovery, they ignite a lively party vibe, enlisting everyone gathered around to help out and show off your favorite dance moves in a rockin’ Dance Off.

And for the first time on Terra (that’s Earth to you and me) you’ll encounter the one-and-only Groot. He arrives on the scene just as the Dance Off is wrapping up, but is happy to stay for a while and visit with everyone as Star-Lord and Gamora make their escape.

Cinderelley
05-12-2017, 05:35 PM
So do you get to meet Star Lord and Gamora too?