PDA

View Full Version : Changes to CSR and CBR announced

Angelgirl65
02-17-2017, 05:46 AM
https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2017/02/more-guest-experiences-and-dining-options-coming-to-disneys-coronado-springs-and-caribbean-beach-resorts/

A 15 story business deluxe tower with 500 bigger rooms to be constructed. Includes concierge level, Presidential and VIP suites, meeting rooms, 60% of the rooms fireworks view of DHS, an island in the middle of Lago Dorado with a bar/restaurant and a series of bridges. A glass roof top restaurant too. The old lobby will become a seating area. The new lobby will be in the tower.

texas211
02-19-2017, 02:21 PM
Oh so not excited. B/c those resorts need more people.

hauntedmansiongirl
02-22-2017, 03:48 PM
These are a huge deal! I'm surprised that more people aren't talking about this!!

We have a vacation booked for Coronado in September and we are really struggling about whether we should change it. If Riverside had been included in free dining in the past year we wouldn't hesitate to jump ship and move over there. We just aren't fans of dealing with all of the noise and dust. But the cost difference is significant if we can get free dining at CSR.... First world problems I know!!!

texas211
02-25-2017, 03:58 PM
I'd switch. Why pay all that money and deal with that fuss? I'd move over to one of the others. I'm sure parking with be a pain too. Possibly modified buses.