PDA

View Full Version : Pre Planning days at Parks

TIGGER17179
02-14-2017, 10:39 AM
Okay since you now have to plan ahead on fast passes now instead of getting them the day of. Does anyone know when the magic hours will be released for October? I can get fast passes Aug 8th but wanted to plan my park days with the magic hours and not sure which days to do which parks.
Also any idea when the specials for Oct will be released? Like the 25% off or free dining plan.

Thanks in advance!

CaptSmee
02-14-2017, 07:32 PM
I always look at last years park hours an current/past trends for which park had extra magic hours which days and I can usually estimate pretty accurately what they will be when our trip is

PopPhan
02-15-2017, 07:33 AM
It will probably be June until the October hours are out. I agree w/CaptSmee to a point on using past years hours as a baseline, but Animal Kingdom will definitely be different with later hours due to the opening of Pandora and the Rivers of Light show.

With the Food and Wine Festival going on through October, discounts could be limited, but if there are any (and what they might be) they should be out around that same June time frame. If you book through Magical Journeys, they will make sure you get any discount available.

TIGGER17179
02-16-2017, 05:24 PM
Great idea! Thank you!

TIGGER17179
02-20-2017, 07:48 AM
By looking at last year does this stay true for the Halloween Party too?