PDA

View Full Version : Swan and Dolphin teacher discount

luvkatiebug
02-09-2017, 03:51 PM
Many moons ago, I booked a room at the Swan using a teacher discount. Does anyone know if they still do that discount? Also, is there some way to do a Disney package with that or is everything still separate? Thanks so much.:mickey:

ibelieveindisneymagic
02-10-2017, 06:35 AM
My DH's family has a bunch of teachers in it, and they love staying at the Swan/Dolphin with the discount. The site actually only says the offer through December 2016, but I'm sure that is just an updating issue.

Since it isn't a Disney hotel, you have the name "mix" of benefits, and you can't make it into a package, like with the dining plan.

retiredfigment
02-10-2017, 12:07 PM
Does anyone know if retired educators can get the discount?

bartman539
03-19-2017, 06:24 PM
Many moons ago, I booked a room at the Swan using a teacher discount. Does anyone know if they still do that discount? Also, is there some way to do a Disney package with that or is everything still separate? Thanks so much.:mickey:

I just called and reserved to Dolphin for an upcoming trip in July 2017. I am a teacher who has used the discount in the past. They do still currently offer the discount. However being a "Star Rewards" member secured us an even cheaper price. So you may want to look into that. Either way the discounts are still available.
On a side note, there is a major renovation in the Dolphin lobby that is not supposed to be completed until September 2017. I'm not sure what that means but it does have us considering PO Riverside instead.