PDA

View Full Version : Tradewinds Grand Island Resort, St Pete Beach?

minnie-mouse
02-09-2017, 08:59 AM
Hi there, has anyone been to this resort? I am looking for feedback, tips, suggestions about it. Anyone know if they charge you extra for water sports, slides, beach cabanas, etc?

faline
02-09-2017, 10:29 AM
We stayed at the resort next to this one for a long weekend. After wandering through this resort, we wished we had stayed here instead. I don't know the answer to your question but I think most of the resorts in this area charge extra fro the cabanas etc. The package we had next door included the cabanas but, as I said, that was a package deal.

We ate one meal at the Palm Court Italian Grill at the Tradewinds resort. Our meal there was fabulous as was the service we received.

SBETigg
02-09-2017, 03:55 PM
I go there for conferences every year or every other year and everything is included in my room fee, but I'm not sure if that's a special conference arrangement or if it always is. I think it is. You get a bracelet and that allows you to book and use the cabanas (some of the cabanas have an extra fee for better views, but it's not much), the water sports, slides, everything. With the beach and pools, it's a pretty nice place for conferences and I'm sure they're probably pretty good to their regular guests, too. We've never had a bad time.

disney obsessed
04-01-2017, 10:52 PM
Stayed next door. Looked nice. Go to verduccis. Best pizza ever