PDA

View Full Version : Digital copy - need help

DNS
02-05-2017, 05:23 PM
Can anyone tell me how to set up the many digital copies I have for Disney movies? I always buy the DVD/Blu-Ray/Digital copy, but have never set one up. It would be best for me if I could get it through amazon and maybe view them through ROKU?

Thanks for any help!:confused:

magicofdisney
02-06-2017, 08:12 AM
Each DVD package comes with a code to submit online in order to access your digital copy.

I know you can link some platforms in order to watch your movies through various devices. I do not use ROKU, so I have no help to offer there. However, Disney has an app called Disney Movies Anywhere. If you're able to download that through ROKU, you could access your movies that way.

The Hitchhiking Ghost
02-06-2017, 04:35 PM
My kids seem to figure it out (not that I can).

We load all the codes into MyDisneyRewards and it automatically, if it includes the digital copy, assigns it to your library/collection. I think we have twenty or so that we can watch at anytime. When I click on one of our titles, it goes to www.disneymoviesanywhere.com and pulls up the movies and once signed in it plays for free.

I did that thru a PC, its possible the if you attempt to do it thru a Kindle, Tablet or phone, that you'd need to download an app. Regardless though, I think you have to register the code that comes on an insert with your dvd or bluray purchase.

In and of itself, I don't think Amazon or Roku would help, you need to have your collection recognized, and that can only be done by registering each movie.