PDA

View Full Version : VWL may be getting own check-in

VWL Mom
02-05-2017, 10:13 AM
I forgot to mention that during our stay last month we noticed a desk in the Boulder Ridge (VWL) lobby. The next morning there was a CM with an iPad there. He mentioned that they are trying it out to see what members think of the idea before it becomes permanent. They would be available for check-in/out, reservations, etc.

Mackflava99
02-05-2017, 12:39 PM
I forgot to mention that during our stay last month we noticed a desk in the Boulder Ridge (VWL) lobby. The next morning there was a CM with an iPad there. He mentioned that they are trying it out to see what members think of the idea before it becomes permanent. They would be available for check-in/out, reservations, etc.

That's an interesting thought, but I do love the peace and quiet there... I would hope it wouldn't be a way to make it more noisy...

Hammer
02-05-2017, 06:57 PM
I love the idea of a separate check in in the Villas. That is how it was at the Grand Floridian Villas when we stayed there. It felt nice and very personalized.

VWL Mom
02-05-2017, 07:25 PM
I love the idea of a separate check in in the Villas. That is how it was at the Grand Floridian Villas when we stayed there. It felt nice and very personalized.

I agree, the only thing I'm wondering is if they have a place to store luggage. I know at VGF there's a room on the right of the entrance. I'm not sure what they would do here, maybe just have a bell person take it to the lodge.

What would really make me a happy camper would be if they added the coffee machine like they have at VGF. :blush: