PDA

View Full Version : 5 yr anniversay dinner

TIGGER17179
01-30-2017, 09:29 AM
My husband and I are going for a week in October for our 5th wedding anniversary and wanted to get thoughts on where we should eat for our actually wedding date. We are getting the deluxe dining plan so I think most places are covered in that. Any ideas?

deedee73
01-30-2017, 10:00 AM
It truly will depend on the type of setting that suits you best and location - resort, DS, park. There are several wonderful restaurants located at the monorail resorts - Citricos, Narcoossee's, O'hana and California Grill. There is always that amazing Victoria and Alberts, but that is a serious monetary splurge. Le Cellier comes to mind as does Monsieur Paul & Chefs de France. The newly renovated Flying Fish restaurant on the Boardwalk is getting great reviews and Yachtsman Steakhouse always gets kudos. The endless restaurants at DS gives many options and by the time of your trip there will be even more as Paddlefish is just opening and the Edison is slated for later this year. I think it is going to be a hard choice...but with the DXDP you can try quite a few signature restaurants during your trip. Congratulations

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

VacationDisney
01-31-2017, 07:30 PM
Narcoossee's is very nice. You might want to look at Artist Point & California Grill.

Have fun!

Kairi_7378
01-31-2017, 07:43 PM
With the Deluxe dining plan, you'll have an opportunity to visit a lot of special places during your trip! My husband and I ate at the California Grill for our 5th anniversary, and it has remained a special place for us since. I would also consider Narcoose's and Jiko. You might want to eat somewhere that reminds you of a special place for the two of you.

TIGGER17179
02-01-2017, 05:23 PM
Thanks for the suggestions- I was thinking California Grill but wasn't sure. We will be staying at the Beach Club hotel. What about the living seas?