PDA

View Full Version : Express Bus Service?

MizMissy
01-30-2017, 07:37 AM
Has anyone heard of this service?
Southern Living posted a article about the Magic Kingdom's updated schedule could change your touring plans (it started with no opening show outside) but it mentioned the following "If you’re a small family—or one that doesn’t travel lightly—Disney’s new Express Bus Service could be ideal. At $15 per person per day or $24 per person for the week, it internally transfers guests between all four parks, alleviating the need to wait for buses, re-enter or double-up on security checks, saving hours over the course of a vacation."

?????

roryboy
01-30-2017, 08:37 AM
I used it in January when I was there, was definitely a time saver! Official page on the Disney site offering at least some better details https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/express-transportation-options/

williamabutler
01-30-2017, 09:20 AM
Everyone I have known that has used it said it was really worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Basket Mommy
01-30-2017, 06:11 PM
I saw the VIP bus stops around when I was there 2 weeks ago. We splurged on a VIP tour and a lot of the bus exits are near where VIP guides bring in tours. We didn't get a chance to use the service, but we don't park hop. I've read others' experiences saying it's worth it, and I imagine it would be. You don't have to go through security again at the next park, which saves a lot of time!

Euby
01-31-2017, 02:19 AM
I wonder what accommodations they have for ECV and wheelchair users. There was no mention on the site.