PDA

View Full Version : MDE not working

thejens
01-14-2017, 10:20 AM
Has anyone experienced MDE not working for reservations? I am able to find the availability for my dining choices, but when I try to book it it says "we had to duck out-(with cute and now enraging pic of donald duck) dw.com is not available right now, try again in a few minutes"

I tried many times last night and now am trying in the morning with no luck. It is especially frustrating because it appears that openings last night are no longer available. I don't understand why I can get all the way to the final stage and then it doesn't work. I hate to do it all by phone, but maybe will try that.

I hope the new fast pass is not as frustrating.

thejens
01-14-2017, 11:16 AM
Well, on a more positive note, I called WDW and the cast member was extremely nice and helpful as always and I was able to get everything I wanted (considering that I am at the 132 days to go mark, I was realistic.) And all the reservations instantly showed up in my MDE intinerary. What a strange bug in the system.

Now I just have to fret about whether they were the right choices!!!

Kairi_7378
01-14-2017, 11:19 AM
Sorry to hear that you had that issue but happy to hear that the CMs were able to resolve it.

What did you end up reserving? I am sure that whatever it is will be great!

VWL Mom
01-14-2017, 12:12 PM
Did you try clearing your browser, shutting down, and then trying again. I had this happen a few weeks back and was stuck in a loop until I cleared Safari.

ibelieveindisneymagic
01-15-2017, 03:59 PM
Disney IT can be an adventure. I agree 100% with the above posts, re-starting and cleaning cookies can help. My "go-to" trick when it isn't working, is to try another browser. Some days some browsers work better than other.

Still, I agree 100% frustrating!!

Genie1953
01-16-2017, 06:21 AM
I had that happen on my MDE phone app and I finally deleted the app and then re-downloaded it and signed in and all was well. I had no problem making reservations after that.

hubbyofadisneyholic
01-17-2017, 06:05 PM
Disney IT can be an adventure. I agree 100% with the above posts, re-starting and cleaning cookies can help. My "go-to" trick when it isn't working, is to try another browser. Some days some browsers work better than other.

Still, I agree 100% frustrating!!

"Adventure" is putting it nicely. It seems to be a roll of the dice everytime whether I am on my phone, iPad or PC. Sometimes everything is fine, other times nothing is working right. Often I just give up and call.:bang: