PDA

View Full Version : Questions about check-in?

Euby
01-13-2017, 07:57 PM
I've seen several posts that address the benefits of on-line check-in when you arrive in the morning. Are there benefits to doing it if you won't be arriving until around 10pm? I made location requests when I made the reservation via Magical Journeys (thanks Karen!). I'm fully aware that they are "requests" and by no means guaranteed.

Here's my scenario:
Booked a King room @ CBR
Requested either bldg 45 or 51
Requested to be on ground floor
I'm traveling solo and will be shipping things to the resort ahead of arrival. Also, I'm going to be booking a ECV for the duration of my stay.

Since I'll need to go to Guest Services to pick up the package and the scooter, what benefit is there to checking in on-line? Am I more likely to get my requests?

mickclub1955
01-14-2017, 12:29 PM
I have used online checkin the past three times and got everything that we wanted two out of the three times. This past time we did not get 50's section at POP. It was due to the marathon. Lots of people at the resort. We did wait until the after 3 check-in to go to the resort also. If the rooms are not ready they will hold your luggage and text you when your room is ready.

Cinderelley
01-24-2017, 12:50 AM
The one time I did it, I was very glad I did. I was exhausted from travelling all day. There was a line to check that I didn't want to wait in. I already had my magicband and my room number had been texted to me. I went straight to my room and worried about everything else after I rested.