PDA

View Full Version : Spas

SueQ
01-12-2017, 10:58 AM
Has anyone had a massage at the Mandara Spa at the Dolphin Resort?? I'm thinking of booking a couples massage for my husband and I while in Disney in March.

JanetMegan
01-19-2017, 08:11 AM
I was coming in to ask a similar question this morning as to where the best place to schedule something like that was in WDW-I'd love to hear.

Cinderelley
01-20-2017, 01:04 PM
I have. It has been several years since I was there, but it was wonderful. I have been to several different Mandara Spas and have never been disappointed.

Cinderelley
01-20-2017, 01:05 PM
I was coming in to ask a similar question this morning as to where the best place to schedule something like that was in WDW-I'd love to hear.

SSR used to be my favorite massage place in Disney World. I know it has changed since I was there last though. Mandara was a very close second.

SueQ
01-23-2017, 11:31 AM
I have. It has been several years since I was there, but it was wonderful. I have been to several different Mandara Spas and have never been disappointed.
Great to hear!! I have booked a couples massage for us for the middle of our vacation. Looking forward to a relaxing half day. We're planning on relaxing at spa while there and also using the Swan/Dolphin pool (included with spa).