PDA

View Full Version : Boarding Passes

Tinkerbell23
01-09-2017, 03:29 PM
Is there a place at All Star Movies that we can print our boarding passes home?

:mickey:

Zippy 1
01-09-2017, 06:16 PM
Front desk should be able to do it for you

Basket Mommy
01-09-2017, 06:53 PM
When my sister and I stayed at Saratoga Springs in October, the bellman who picked us up to go back to Carriage House for check out suggested that instead of leaving our luggage with bell services, we go ahead and check it at the airline check-in desk. I'd never done that before, and didn't even know I could! I left my carry on bag with bell services, checked in at the flight desk, who took our luggage & printed out our boarding passes. It was a great deal easier than having to come back, retrieve our luggage and then check in. I rarely fly to Disney, so I'd never heard of doing that!

Kairi_7378
01-09-2017, 07:39 PM
When my sister and I stayed at Saratoga Springs in October, the bellman who picked us up to go back to Carriage House for check out suggested that instead of leaving our luggage with bell services, we go ahead and check it at the airline check-in desk. I'd never done that before, and didn't even know I could! I left my carry on bag with bell services, checked in at the flight desk, who took our luggage & printed out our boarding passes. It was a great deal easier than having to come back, retrieve our luggage and then check in. I rarely fly to Disney, so I'd never heard of doing that!

We've done this too. Works great! You can also print your boarding passes when you get to the airport. (Recommend using online check in before that, though.)

Tinkerbell23
01-10-2017, 08:20 AM
I completely forgot about the check in at the resort and I've done it before! I think I was just thinking about Southwest and seats but I can check in with Southwest and not print them out right? I just like to have everything done before we get to the airport so we don't waste more time in more lines:)

emfleck
01-10-2017, 09:21 AM
Last year we flew Southwest and checked our luggage in at our resort. We didn't have to do an online check in with Southwest, Disney did this for us. I was worried we'd have bad boarding numbers but we were still in the low B's so all was good.

LVT
02-07-2017, 09:37 PM
I am glad someone started this. THis will be our first time flying with the check in at resort.
We are at POP and flying with Delta.
1. can we check-in and get boarding passes at 24 hours?
2. We have a early flight, so maybe have to take luggage on ME?
I have very limited experience with flying. Thank you for any help.

faline
02-08-2017, 10:28 AM
Depending on how early your flight is scheduled, you may be able to use the Resort Airline checkin service. Oftentimes, when using Magical Express, we've found our boarding passes have been printed for us and left on our door on our last day. We've also had the front desk print our boarding passes for us or, alternatively, they have pointed to a printer where we could so on our own.

Walt Disney World Resort Guests must present a valid government-issued I.D. for domestic travel or a valid passport for international travel. In addition, Guests must check in no later than 3 hours prior to their scheduled flight departure. (Flight delays do not extend this check-in time.) All Guests must be present at check-in.

Resort Airline Check-In is open 7 days a week from 5:00 AM to 12:00 noon. If you are unable to check in during these hours, you will need to do so at your airline’s check-in counter at Orlando International Airport prior to your flight.

Please note: some Guests may be selected to check in at the airport and so will be unable to use the Resort Airline Check-In service.