PDA

View Full Version : Magical express tags .. I messed up

biggins
01-09-2017, 12:50 PM
Has anyone missed the window to have their ME luggage tags mailed home? I did and we are leaving sunday. They said we could print an email they sent, write the luggage claim numbers on them and they will still pick them up and deliver if we give them to someone at ME when we check in upon arrival. Has anyone done that and it was successful? I'm nervous. I have no problem picking up the bags if we have to I just have a little guy and not sure how much it will hold us up having to wait and baggage claim and then possibly have to cross over to other side to get to ME, depending on whether our bag claim is A or B side. Any advice appreciated. Thank you!

faline
01-09-2017, 01:31 PM
I've never done what was suggested to you. It sounds like, in your case, the luggage would actually come to the carousel and be picked up there for transport to the resort. Personally, I'd probably just go to the baggage claim, collect the luggage, and bring it with me. At most, this detour might cost you 1/2 to 3/4 hours.

Zippy 1
01-09-2017, 02:13 PM
I think I would just go pick up my luggage. No worrying about a problem then

#1donaldfan
01-10-2017, 03:43 PM
No way would I do that !! Without the ME tags I'm afraid the baggage handlers would send your bags to the carrousel and they'd just ride that thing till someone else takes them off .... lost for days !! I'd claim my own bags and head over to Magical Express. Maybe one of you get the bags and the other go to ME and check in. It couldn't take that long, I wouldn't think. Every time we've claimed our bags it went rather fast ....

faline
01-10-2017, 03:49 PM
Maybe one of you get the bags and the other go to ME and check in. It couldn't take that long, I wouldn't think. Every time we've claimed our bags it went rather fast ....

I don't think they let you check in at Magical Express unless your entire party is present.