PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland to Offer Main Street Electrical Parade Dining Packages

Figment!
01-08-2017, 08:19 PM
Disneyland has announced it will offer a Dining Package during the limited run of the Main Street Electrical Parade beginning later this month:

Enjoy a 3-course meal at Blue Bayou Restaurant or opt for a convenient On-The-Go dining package at Aladdin’s Oasis. These packages include reserved viewing for the Main Street Electrical Parade as it continues its run at Disneyland Resort Jan. 20 through June 18, 2017. Reservations are available by visiting Disneyland.com/dining or by calling 714-781-DINE.

Cinderelley
02-20-2017, 05:00 AM
Does anyone know where the reserved viewing is? I definitely want to eat at Blue Bayou, so I am thinking that I may as well do this.

Figment!
02-20-2017, 12:38 PM
Does anyone know where the reserved viewing is? I definitely want to eat at Blue Bayou, so I am thinking that I may as well do this.

Initial Guest reports indicate the Blue Bayou viewing area is in front the Flag Pole facing the train station.

Please also be aware there is a special prix fixe menu for the Electrical Parade Package. Entree selections include Bone-In Ribeye, Portobello Mushroom Rice, Pan-seared Salmon, Citrus-marinated Chicken Breast, Royal Street Seafood Jambalaya, Filet Mignon, Rack of Lamb, and Surf & Turf.

Cinderelley
02-20-2017, 02:30 PM
Thanks for the info. The food sounds yummy. I'm not too thrilled with the placement of the viewing area.

Figment!
02-20-2017, 07:43 PM
Thanks for the info. The food sounds yummy. I'm not too thrilled with the placement of the viewing area.

Alternatively, the more casual Aladdin's Oasis package has a viewing area on the Terrace in the Small World Mall. This seating area appears to be more popular with Guests.

If the seating is more important, you could always do Lunch at the Blue Bayou (when the World Famous Monte Cristo sandwich is also on the menu).

Cinderelley
02-21-2017, 01:09 AM
That could be better. I was just imagining what a nightmare it would be to try to swim upstream through the crowd on Main Street after the parade.