PDA

View Full Version : Rehab or Refurb at any of the resorts during late April?

Euby
01-05-2017, 05:38 AM
Hi all!

It's been a while since I have posted anything. I'm in the process of planning a solo trip to celebrate my birthday in late April. Are any of the resorts going through rehab or refurbishments? I'd like to try to avoid construction if I can.

Thanks!

buzznwoodysmom
01-05-2017, 07:59 AM
I know for sure Wilderness Lodge and the villas are undergoing a major refurb at this time. I don't think it'll be complete at the time of your visit.

I also heard something about a refurb of some sort at yacht club.

JanetMegan
01-05-2017, 08:50 AM
They are also in the process of refurbing rooms at Coronado Springs.

Basket Mommy
01-05-2017, 08:50 AM
So far the only things listed for late April are the Wilderness Lodge & Yacht Club. There are room refurbs and major convention center refurbs at YC.

Tink1
01-05-2017, 09:52 AM
Terrisue received this letter for her stay in March regarding Caribbean Beach

We are delighted you have chosen to stay with us at Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort!

In an effort to continually improve the Guest experience, we often refresh our offerings and atmosphere. In preparation of your upcoming stay, we would like to make you aware of Resort refurbishment work that will be taking place during your visit.

We are pleased to share that we are working to enhance our Resort with the addition of a new food and beverage location. During your stay, it is possible you will see and hear construction in progress specifically around the pirate-themed rooms in the Trinidad South region of the Resort. Though some disruption may be unavoidable, we are making an effort to minimize the impact on your experience. As a result, any work most likely to cause a noise impact will not begin until 9:00am.

Additionally, the Trinidad South Pool will be unavailable due to refurbishment. During this time, we invite you to make a splash at any of our five other leisure pools and our Fuentes del Morro Pool featuring a waterslide!

Please know that we are working to ensure that your stay is both comfortable and enjoyable. If you need assistance with your reservation, please contact your original booking agent as listed on your confirmation letter.

Euby
01-05-2017, 11:39 AM
Thanks for all of the quick responses!

:rocks:

LVT
01-08-2017, 02:47 PM
We got a refurb warning for POP we will be there 4.26.17-may7

Basket Mommy
01-08-2017, 02:57 PM
We got a refurb warning for POP we will be there 4.26.17-may7

Room Refurbishments

During this time, Guests may see or hear work in progress and certain pathways may be unavailable. To minimize any disruptions, we will attempt to limit work to 9:00 a.m - 5:00 p.m.

Euby
01-10-2017, 03:37 AM
Thanks for all of the responses. I was able to get a room at the Caribbean Beach. Hopefully, I'll get the bldg I requested :fingers: