PDA

View Full Version : Tour Reviews?

ibelieveindisneymagic
12-20-2016, 06:57 AM
Hi All,

DD and I are planning our first "girls trip" to Disney this May. I was thinking of adding a tour, since DH has done one, but we never have.

I know about the most-popular tours, like Backstage Magic and Keys to the Kingdom, and was hoping for some thoughts and feedback on the "other" tours. She loves Epcot, and was wondering if anyone has done the World Showcase or Future World Tour, and what you thought? (Or, is one of the AK ones better?)

Thanks!

Genie1953
12-20-2016, 07:03 AM
If you are into gardening the Gardens of the World tour at EPCOT is wonderful...if you will be there during the Flower and Garden festival. We did it and loved it. That tour might be available anytime now but when we did it in 2010 it was only available during the Flower and Garden festival.

Kairi_7378
12-20-2016, 06:47 PM
I have heard great things about Behind the Seeds.

DebK
12-22-2016, 06:44 AM
We really liked the Undiscovered Future World tour!

Genie1953
12-24-2016, 12:50 AM
The Behind the Seeds tour is great too. We did it in 2005, again in 2010, and yet again last month. We never tire of it and we learned a lot.

LVT
12-24-2016, 12:25 PM
We have done the Behind the seeds a couple of times. I will do it again in April.
We have done the Fort Wilderness Segway tour 2x also. I enjoyed riding the Segway.

ibelieveindisneymagic
12-25-2016, 09:37 PM
We really liked the Undiscovered Future World tour!

This seems to be one on the short list. Have you heard anything about the World Showcase one?

I think we'll do an Epcot one ... at least with how DD is leaning after learning she gets to choose one as part of her Christmas present. :)

mickclub1955
01-14-2017, 12:54 PM
Been on the Undiscovered Future World Tour, Keys to the Kingdom, Backstage Magic and the Wild Africa Trek. Backstage Magic was the longest and the only one that would not allow you to ride any attractions. It was also the most expensive. You cannot go wrong with any of the others. Our favorite is the Wild Africa Trek. Getting up close with the hippos and crocodiles and eating lunch out on the Savannah. Next would be the Keys to the Kingdom and then The Undiscovered Future World tour. I think any of these would be fun.