PDA

View Full Version : Value Resort Buses

Tinkerbell23
12-05-2016, 08:54 AM
Is it true that the All Stars are no longer sharing buses? Someone just mentioned it to me but I wasn't sure if it was correct! That would be great since we love All Star Movies and it's always the last for pickup and drop off.:(

:mickey:

BriarRose0708
12-05-2016, 09:18 AM
It's been a while but I think they only share buses during "slower" times, which seem to not exist anymore. It's likely they no longer share, but someone else can probably tell you for sure.

Genie1953
12-05-2016, 10:38 AM
It just depends...last month we resort hopped visiting resorts we had never stayed at and got in line at the all stars movies stop and then when we got on the bus driver got off and called to people at the other two stops to come get on our bus and we stopped at all three. A couple who was on our bus said you never know how each particular bus is going to run because it changes from bus to bus. They were a bit out out and said they would not be staying at an all stars again for just that reason.

Speedy1998
12-06-2016, 12:35 PM
From experience it is a combination of time of day, and time of year. I have found that typically around park closing they do not share. I have also found that during the busiest times (like Christmas) they only share in the middle of the day, when fewer people are moving between the parks and resorts.