PDA

View Full Version : Handicap pass

ransam
12-02-2016, 11:43 AM
i have had to get a handicap pass and for some long lines, they have given me and my gf a pass to come back in an hour or so when ever our place in line would be ready for the ride.
Is there a limit on that? i have only gone w/ one other person, my gf, best friend, or sister. But in May we are going w/ 6. so if i get the pass can all 6 of us go on the ride?

Thanks.

BrerGnat
12-02-2016, 12:10 PM
The DAS can be issued for up to a party of six total. ALL members of the party need to be present when first requesting DAS for your length of stay (all magic bands or tickets will need to be scanned). In addition, all tickets or bands must be presented both when requesting a return time and when returning to the attraction.

buzznwoodysmom
12-04-2016, 11:59 AM
As Natalie said the usual limit for the pass is a total of 6 guests, including the person whom the pass is issued. We had a very large party once and were given a pass good for 10 guests including my FIL who the pass was for. We were a party of 25, so in no way did it cover all of us, but it was nice to have them add an extra few people to the limit to help us out a bit.