PDA

View Full Version : Biergarten prices, what are they really?

mandaep
11-13-2016, 10:06 AM
I made reservations for May 4th at 12:05. I forget, what time do the shows typically start or when have they been starting??

Also, I want to know exactly how much it is per child (5&7) and two adults... Its not going to be 200+ like Askershush is it?? All I see on the website is 35-59 per adult. I want to know just how much it will be.....

Thanks guys!

Basket Mommy
11-13-2016, 11:18 AM
I've never been able to pin down an exact price until I was at the restaurant. There is a range given because it's seasonally priced. May 4 used to fall in Value Season, but I can't say that it does in 2017, honestly. I would say that it's bound to be less than $200 for a family of 4, because Akershus & Biergarten usually cost us a little more than that for a party of 6 people, all of whom are over 10 and counted as adults. Two adults and 2 kids should definitely be under $200.

Fangorn
11-13-2016, 05:00 PM
The current price for lunch is $31.95 for adults, $17.04 for children. That price includes tax, but not tip. I would expect a price increase by May. FYI, dinner is $40.47/$21.30.

Hope this helps.

Steve

mandaep
11-14-2016, 09:44 AM
Thanks guys, I just know that we had lunch at Askershush (might have been a later lunch.. maybe 1 or so..) but after tip that bill came up to $200 and I just couldn't believe it. I knew it would be expensive but I didn't prepare myself for that I guess. If it was about 32 for two, 17 for two, plus tax (about 9?) then tip.. I guess I'm looking at about 130 which is pushing it for me. But then again I'm not factoring in the hefeweizen ...

Can anyone give me an update on when is the best time to schedule a reservation for show time? As in what time is best to get there, get food, sit down, and show will be starting.. I guess it's hard to tell because you never know if you will get in on reservation time anyways.