PDA

View Full Version : Minnie's Seasonal Dining at Hollywood & Vine

disney1026
10-24-2016, 03:08 PM
I have reservations for Minnie's Seasonal Dine Dinner at Hollywood & Vine. We are going in March 2016.

Has anyone attended the Seasonal Dine yet? Just wondering what it is like.

Thanks!

tmclaimerFL
10-25-2016, 08:14 AM
If it's March this year I think you already missed your dinner date with Minnie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JanetMegan
10-25-2016, 09:01 AM
I've done both the Christmas and the Halloween one and I loved them both (no kids at either one.) The characters were fun all dressed up and the food was I would say better than average to excellent both times. I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

andmomlau
11-15-2016, 03:46 PM
We did the Holiday dinner last year and it was ok. The characters were great...loved the holiday attire...but since it was just the two of us, found it a bit noisy and really chaotic. Food was "OK," not bad but not great....

SurferStitch
11-30-2016, 12:09 PM
DH and I did the Halloween dine last month. We had one of the very last seatings of the night. The food was pretty good, but things were dwindling down since we basically closed the place down. A couple cool things, though... at the end the characters hung out at the main entrance (inside) and just posed for any pics you wanted. There weren't many people there, so it was very nice to just walk up and take all the pics you wanted. Also, the park was closed when we left, so we got pics on the street without anyone in the background. We loved it!

faberj
01-09-2017, 11:05 AM
I was wondering what the spring seasonal meal was too. We will be back over spring break in March and wanted to make a reservation but there isn't any info online what the characters will be dressed up as. We went to the Christmas one in November and my son loved it.