PDA

View Full Version : Expedition Everest

NewDVCowner
10-10-2016, 11:22 AM
I'm going to be in WDW for the Food & Wine fest and made my fast pass reservations at the 60 day window. At the time Animal Kingdom was only open until 6:00. I got the latest fast pass window I could for EE (5:00-6:00). A couple of weeks later they released later hours and the park is open until 7:00. Every since then I've been checking on a daily basis to try to move that fast pass time to 6:00 - 7:00. The latest that they have fast pass reservations available is 3:00 - and that time hasn't changed since I've been looking. There are other fast passes available later, but no EE. Does anyone know what's going on with this? I litterally have been trying to change them since the day the park hours were extended, so I don't think that it's because all the fast passes for that time were taken before I checked.

Thanks!

VWL Mom
10-10-2016, 02:51 PM
That is rather strange. I just poked around the first week of November and the last FP time is 5P with the park closing at 7P.

Zippy 1
10-10-2016, 04:55 PM
If you can not get the FP try using the single rider line. My DD went on 6 times in a row this past June. Twice we all even managed to get in the same car

LVT
10-15-2016, 12:29 PM
You may be hitting the group that wants to experience EE while it is close to or after dark.