PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Used Quicksilver Transport?

merciantinkerbell
10-06-2016, 08:55 AM
Although not going till Nov 2018, we will be able to book within next 6-8 months with our tour operator, therefore we're looking at our budget. Due to past problems with tour operator transfers, we're thinking of using Quicksilver as they're an Intercot sponsor.
Problem in the past has been that although it's just two adults, we do have four large suitcases, manual collapsible wheelchair and three hand luggage bags, one of which has hubby's CPAP in it. Transport provided has NEVER been big enough despite us telling them what we will have with us, result is damaged luggage and wheelchair on one occasion.
So, has anyone used Quicksilver and are they reliable and do they listen to what we need?
As always, thanks in advance for any help

Gatchaman
10-30-2016, 10:10 AM
Hi!

Yes, we have used Quicksilver, and they were wonderful. We will definitely use them again. We had two children with us and they had the car seats for them installed and ready to go for us. We had six people total with a lot of luggage-including a large double stroller--and there was plenty of room. They used their large white van for us and it was very comfortable. The 30-minute stop at the grocery store was the best. When we got to the resort, our driver spoke to the bellhop on our behalf and then helped us with our luggage, and confirmed when he would return the next week and he was right on time.

I highly recommend them!

merciantinkerbell
10-30-2016, 12:37 PM
Thanks. When get booked I will definitely send them an e-mail for a quote.

VWL Mom
10-30-2016, 01:15 PM
Sorry I missed your original posted. I've used them two or three times a year for quite a few years and are still quite pleased with them. Even when our flights have been delayed (once for 3 hours) they were there waiting for us. They even called my cell to let me know they were watching the flight and had nothing to worry about. I would definitely recommend them!

SBETigg
10-30-2016, 03:52 PM
We have used Quicksilver many times, and they have been great. Even when we had a miscommunication once, they went of their way to make amends. I don't think you would have any problem with them sending a big enough car, or in general. Recommended.