PDA

View Full Version : Ever look behind the CBR fold down bed?

TSLtrek
10-03-2016, 09:04 AM
We were in WDW last week and I made the mistake of looking behind the fold down bed :ack:. Empty water bottles, small child's cammy, skittles, gummy bears and a huge amount of dust bunnies (they looked like this :ewok:.) My wife didn't want to have it cleaned in fear they would just make the mess airborne.

You may (or may not) want to look behind there...

Where can I send an email to CBR to alert them since I forgot to leave a note?

Other than noticing CMs are kind of curt in crowd control these days...it was awesome!

MNNHFLTX
10-03-2016, 11:34 AM
Disgusting thing to think about, but it doesn't surprise me. I would certainly let the managers at CBR know. I don't know the direct email address, but you could contact them by snail-mail or phone:

900 Cayman Way, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

or

407-934-3400

Speedy1998
10-03-2016, 12:34 PM
Other than noticing CMs are kind of curt in crowd control these days...it was awesome!

Unfortunately, I think this is a result of guest behavior. I have noticed more and more guest ignoring what CMs ask them to do before parades, during fireworks, etc.

As for the room I send a letter or an e-mail. Be sure to include a room #.

Pirate Granny
10-03-2016, 11:17 PM
I shutter to think what is going to be on the floor behind those new round tubs they are putting in...mostly in DVC 1 bedrooms.��

Susan A
10-07-2016, 09:22 AM
Call the front desk and speak to someone, maybe a manager. Did you report it at check out?

texas211
10-08-2016, 04:36 PM
As a rule, I try not to look too closely. I don't want to know. Lucky if they even change the sheets. It's a Disney property, not the Waldorf or Gaylord. We usually bring our own wipes, and hope for the best. Get our shots before we go. The Walgreens clinics are great.