PDA

View Full Version : Why So Many Room Unavailibilities?

MrPeetrie
09-23-2016, 01:35 PM
I want to make my reservations for September 2017 the other day. I wanted a moderate (or possibly the Wilderness Lodge,) with any view EXCEPT A PARKING LOT VIEW, but I found many options in our price range were unavailable for that time frame.

Coronado Springs water view, preferred view, King room, Pool view -- unavailable.
Wilderness Lodge water view, preferred view, King room, Pool view -- unavailable.
Animal Kingdom Lodge pool view, standard view -- unavailable
Yacht Club Lagoon view, pool view, standard view -- unavailable

Is that normal? Could these all be undergoing refurbishment?

There are other resort options for us, but since our last two trip were at Port Orleans, we chose Caribbean Beach, but that's not what we wanted. Most other places are out of our price range.

VAdizneefan
09-23-2016, 04:51 PM
The booking system is often very glitchy. I would either try back or call in to Disney and ask.

Figment104
09-27-2016, 12:02 PM
Wilderness Lodge is where we normally stay, and from pricing out trips in 2017 just yesterday the only room categories that can be booked are Standard, Courtyard View, Courtyard View Bunk Bed (there may also be a Bunk Bed option for the Standard View, but I can't remember for sure), and then the deluxe room/club level. There used to be a Woods View, but due to the refurb that is going on at Wilderness Lodge this is no longer a valid category.