PDA

View Full Version : Best salads

ANG
09-23-2016, 11:33 AM
Do you have a favorite salad on property? It can be QS or TS.

I'm a huge fan of the Saratoga salad at SSR QS and Wilderness salad at WL. The vegetables are incredibly fresh and it's such a great dinner portion.

Sylvia
09-23-2016, 01:07 PM
I've never had a bad salad at WDW. I love that the food choices have really increased over the years.

Two of my favorites are:

Key West Salmon Salad at Olivia's, Old Key West
This salad has a nice grilled piece of salmon over a bed of mixed greens, grape tomatoes, bacon, cucumbers and citrus vinaigrette dressing
Very tasty and fresh

Berry Chicken Almond Salad at Earl of Sandwich (yep EoS is not just a place for great sandwiches, but also other great choices)
This salad contains spinach, spring lettuce, grilled chicken, fresh strawberries, fresh blueberries, almonds and balsamic vinegar
Also, very tasty and fresh
There are other salads on the menu, also, but this is my favorite.

KarenP
09-23-2016, 05:56 PM
I really like the grilled steak salad with cashew lime vinaigrette at Kona Cafe.

Arielfan98
09-23-2016, 07:52 PM
Used to rave about the galactic chicken salad at Backlot Express , but last time I went they put fake garlic on the chicken and it made my whole family sick. If you're still interested in it, it's grilled chicken on a bed of lettuce with beans and tortilla strips in a cilantro vinaigrette.

VWL Mom
09-23-2016, 08:12 PM
The Cobb salad at Brown Derby is one of my favorites.

Kairi_7378
09-23-2016, 10:26 PM
The tuna salad at Be Our Guest was fantastic!

There is a nice BBQ chicken salad at Flame Tree.

CynBeth
09-24-2016, 08:09 PM
I like the Cobb Salad at HBD, the Colony Salad at LTT, and the Chinese salad or whatever it is called at Rainforest Cafe.

Crow
09-25-2016, 09:14 PM
had two salads this last wk...Grilled chicken at Tokyo Dining and Cobb salad as an app at Brown Derby, both were good.

BrerGnat
09-26-2016, 12:37 PM
The Gasparilla Grill at GF (quick service) has a "make your own salad" section where you can choose from chicken, flank steak, or tofu and then has a wonderful variety of lettuces, vegetables, cheeses, and dressings. They build it for you in a huge bowl and then toss it in the dressing before serving. I had a flank steak salad and the steak was so perfectly cooked medium and very flavorful and tender...the greens and veggies were so fresh and the homemade dressing was wonderful. I think it was the best salad I have ever had at WDW.

MNNHFLTX
09-27-2016, 09:31 AM

Yup, my favorite too!

Simba's Mom
09-27-2016, 01:05 PM
I love entree salads at WDW. My favorite CS is the "design your own" at POR food court. My favorite TS is the entree salad (Declaration salad?-I'm not sure of the name) at Liberty Tree Tavern.I also love the Wilderness salad at Wilderness Lodge CS.

LifeislikeaHurricane
09-28-2016, 11:10 AM
Grand Floridian Cafe had a wonderful Caprese-esque salad, that must be seasonal because we returned and it wasn't there anymore.

TheDuckRocks
09-29-2016, 09:02 AM
For me one of the best salads ever from anywhere is the Hollywood Bowl at Planet Hollywood. I am very interested to see if it returns to the menu when they reopen after the remodel.

Marc
10-25-2016, 11:53 PM

Me too! :)

BriarRose0708
10-26-2016, 10:17 AM
I love the salad at Liberty Tree Tavern during lunch. It is like a fall harvest salad and I like to order it with grilled chicken. It's relatively healthy and very energizing with all that protein for the rest of my day in the park!