PDA

View Full Version : Party for the Senses--no upgrade

O'MalleytheAlleyCat
09-20-2016, 11:52 AM
On the day that reservations were available, I hopped online and got 4 general admission tickets for the October 15th Party for the Senses. :marg: I called recently to see if tickets were still available, as there was the possibility we might have one more person join us. To my surprise, there were both general admission and reserved seating tickets still available. When the extra person decided not to join us, I thought it might be a nice surprise for the rest of my family to upgrade our tickets from general seating to reserved seating. Imagine my suprise when I could not do that, even though the person on the phone verified there were still reserved seating tickets still available. It seems funny that Disney didn't want my extra money! I know that the tickets state they are non-refundable and non-transferrable along with something about not making any changes, so I'm not completely surprised...just disappointed. Too bad...we could've had a table reserved just for us and Disney could've had more money. Lose-lose. :(

ibelieveindisneymagic
09-21-2016, 09:31 AM
That is very unusual, Disney is usually very good at taking the extra money.

PopPhan
09-21-2016, 11:04 AM
Maybe you should call back and talk to someone else.

VWL Mom
09-21-2016, 03:37 PM
Maybe you should call back and talk to someone else.

I agree, give it another try.