PDA

View Full Version : FP+ before MVMCP

Pop Centurion
09-18-2016, 06:41 PM
I have a 10 day ticket as well as a ticket for MVMCP. I know the FP+ ressies are tied in to the number of days you have park tickets. I plan on not using FP+ on one of our DAK days so I used them instead for the hours before MVMCP starts.
My question is, since we're using a hard ticket & not a regular park ticket that day, will my FP be rejected once I use them because my magicband didn't recognize me as entering the park with a regular ticket?
Thanks.

Basket Mommy
09-18-2016, 09:01 PM
I don't think so. Since you can get into the parks at 4 pm, then you can book FPs from 4 pm until 6 pm (I think - anything after 6 pm would make your one-hour window end after 7 pm.) You cannot book FPs during the party hours, though, so you'd only be able to book 2 FPs.

1DisneyNut
09-19-2016, 11:34 AM
We were able to book FP+ on our MVMCP day last year and all we had were the hard tickets for the event.

Pop Centurion
09-20-2016, 04:07 PM
I don't think so. Since you can get into the parks at 4 pm, then you can book FPs from 4 pm until 6 pm (I think - anything after 6 pm would make your one-hour window end after 7 pm.) You cannot book FPs during the party hours, though, so you'd only be able to book 2 FPs.
That's when I intended to use them, during the 4-6 time window. I figured the Princess meet & greets tend to be long so we could knock those out rather than use them on our DAK day which would seem like a waste since wait times are usually short. But thinking about it now, those Princess lines may end up being manageable since it will be around the dinner hours as well as the crowds beginning to clear out due to the party.

CaptSmee
09-27-2016, 10:36 AM
we made FP+ from 4-7 the night we went to MNSSHP a few weeks ago, used the ticket to the event to get in & had no issues. everything seems to be integrated now.