PDA

View Full Version : Chase Lounge

mudpuppysmom
09-15-2016, 09:25 PM
I know the F&W festival just started but can anyone report if the Chase Lounge has complimentary wine at the top of the hour like they did last year? I want to say it was if you were one of the guests through the door in the first 15 minutes of every hour they gave you a ticket for a free beverage when you got up to the lounge. Am I remembering right, or was the heat making me dream this up?

Genie1953
09-16-2016, 02:47 AM
What is the Chase lounge? I have never heard of it.

Imalismom
09-16-2016, 06:04 AM
What is the Chase lounge? I have never heard of it.

The Chase Lounge is at the American Adventure Parlor at the American Adventure Pavilion.

The lounge allows Disney Chase Card holders to have a seat, relax, grab a complimentary soft drink, recharge batteries, learn about exclusive perks and benefits of the Chase Visa Card and – and enjoy up some much needed air conditioning! (Note, others have had luck getting in with ANY chase card/debit card, not just the Disney card). One card will admit up to six people.

The Lounge will be open from 11:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. Sunday through Thursday and 11:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. on Friday and Saturday during the food and wine festival.

It does get very full - so at times you might not be able to get in until someone leaves.

Imalismom
09-16-2016, 06:06 AM
I know the F&W festival just started but can anyone report if the Chase Lounge has complimentary wine at the top of the hour like they did last year? I want to say it was if you were one of the guests through the door in the first 15 minutes of every hour they gave you a ticket for a free beverage when you got up to the lounge. Am I remembering right, or was the heat making me dream this up?

I have never seen complimentary - but I have seen where it was available for purchase (along with beer).

You can also obtain preferred viewing of IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth as long as wristbands are still available (first come first served in giving our wristbands)

Isabella
09-16-2016, 01:46 PM
Where is the viewing area?

Imalismom
09-16-2016, 07:26 PM
Where is the viewing area?

Drat!!! Maybe one of our readers can help with this one - I walked right by it the other day, but I don't remember exactly where I walked by it...

Genie1953
09-17-2016, 06:57 AM
The Chase Lounge is at the American Adventure Parlor at the American Adventure Pavilion.

The lounge allows Disney Chase Card holders to have a seat, relax, grab a complimentary soft drink, recharge batteries, learn about exclusive perks and benefits of the Chase Visa Card and – and enjoy up some much needed air conditioning! (Note, others have had luck getting in with ANY chase card/debit card, not just the Disney card). One card will admit up to six people.

The Lounge will be open from 11:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. Sunday through Thursday and 11:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. on Friday and Saturday during the food and wine festival.

It does get very full - so at times you might not be able to get in until someone leaves.

Thanks! We have a Disney VISA so we will have to look for it in November when we are there! Can't wait! Checking in November 7th...checking out November 19th!

Imalismom
09-17-2016, 09:30 AM
Thanks! We have a Disney VISA so we will have to look for it in November when we are there! Can't wait! Checking in November 7th...checking out November 19th!

make sure you check it out before the 14th of November - that I believe is the last day for it.