PDA

View Full Version : Mickey Got "Plastic Surgery"

mickclub1955
09-12-2016, 04:50 PM
Justin Scarred video blogs about Disneyland and WDW. His videos are very entertaining. He just noticed that Mickey had some "plastic surgery" at DL. I wanted to share it here. If you want to skip to the change in the video go to 7:40. Has anyone noticed a change at WDW?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZQiW9XHJZs

BrerGnat
09-12-2016, 10:17 PM
You know, we were at DL yesterday and met Sorcerer Mickey. He was the new one and none of us noticed until I just looked back at our photo pass from yesterday and compared it to an older one.

It really isn't very noticeable. My son is obsessed with Mickey and didn't notice either.

cer
11-02-2016, 04:58 PM
I have noticed the "new Mickey" in some of the promotional videos coming across my facebook page.

I don't know if I care for the change. It is subtle...but he just doesn't feel familiar. I am sure I'll get used to the new face of Mickey in time.

What do y'all think?

PirateLover
11-21-2016, 01:16 PM
Oh my gosh, when he gave the example of his mom changing her hairstyle I could relate! My mom went back to work when I was in first grade in 1990, and got a perm when she started her job. I had never seen my mom with a perm. I cried at the end of the school day because I couldn't find my mother right away! I didn't recognize her! Funny...