PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Pin

JanetMegan
09-09-2016, 08:56 AM
Long shot but if anyone has an extra "Kevin" the bird pin from the Bird Series (it's an oval pin) and wants to trade for some extras I have of the Nesting Doll mystery pin set let me know! It's the only pin from that set I am missing and I have been unable to find it on a lanyard and I refuse to buy it on ebay.

John
09-09-2016, 09:58 AM
Long shot but if anyone has an extra "Kevin" the bird pin from the Bird Series (it's an oval pin) and wants to trade for some extras I have of the Nesting Doll mystery pin set let me know! It's the only pin from that set I am missing and I have been unable to find it on a lanyard and I refuse to buy it on ebay.

You're still pin collecting? Wow! I have two bags of pins from 10-12 years ago or more and at some point really need to get rid of them but am dreading how to sell them and how much time it will take in research....

JanetMegan
09-10-2016, 09:18 AM
You're still pin collecting? Wow! I have two bags of pins from 10-12 years ago or more and at some point really need to get rid of them but am dreading how to sell them and how much time it will take in research....

Yup, got out of it awhile after selling about 1/2 of mine for a down payment on a house years ago but now I only trade with CMs and rarely buy anything. I just pick out what I like instead of it being a big high pressure thing. Depends on the pins you have, some of the older ones have help value well while others seem to be a dime a dozen.

JanetMegan
09-24-2016, 06:00 PM
Ironically I finally found the missing Kevin pin in a pin trading book at guest relations at the MK!

Speedy1998
09-26-2016, 01:02 PM
I still trade, but not every day of our trip. Usually I only bring my lanyard to Epcot and AK.