PDA

View Full Version : Dining Reservations

SueQ
09-06-2016, 01:26 PM
Just booked some of our dining reservations for our March trip. We arrive on a Thursday for 9 nights.

Friday at 7:15pm Whispering Canyon
Sunday at 6:35pm Coral Reef
Tuesday at 5:40pm Liberty Tree Tavern
Thursday at 5:20pm Mama Melrose
Friday at 12:45pm Be Our Guest

Whispering Canyon and be Our Guest are must do’s every trip but the others are a first time for us. What do you think??

Genie1953
09-06-2016, 03:41 PM
We love Liberty tree and coral reef! They are must do's every trip along with garden grill, ohanas, crystal palace breakfast, and whispering canyon.

VacationDisney
09-06-2016, 03:44 PM
Good choices. Love Coral Reef! Have fun!

Kairi_7378
09-06-2016, 07:09 PM
We ate at Coral Reef for the first time on our last trip (June 2016.) I was pleasantly surprised at how much we liked the food and atmosphere. The one thing that I did not care for was our seat on the back wall. (Felt that we were sitting with another party.) Save room for dessert here!

mydisneygirls
09-07-2016, 12:54 PM
After 20 years going to Disney, this was our first time eating at Mama Melrose. Although we didn't order pasta (I'm a picky Italian), we had the steak and were surprised at how much we really liked it (especially after reading reviews of how bad it is). With not may places to choose from to eat at HS, I would definitely go there again.

SueQ
09-07-2016, 07:32 PM
We added Saturday at 10:30am Tusker House.
We did this last time also at same time. Had breakfast and before we were done they switched over to lunch so we tried that too.

ibelieveindisneymagic
09-07-2016, 09:37 PM
These are a lot of our favourites!

We went back to LTT after a few years, and it was our least favourite meal of the trip. It wasn't bad, and the potroast was lovely, but overall it fell flat.

So, you'll enjoy, but if you're looking to change one, it would be the one.

MississippiDisneyFreak
09-11-2016, 04:36 PM
Those sound great. We are trying Coral Reef for the first time in January too. I wonder what is good there

akaDisneyDreamer
09-11-2016, 06:13 PM
We feel Be Our Guest is a must do as well! We ate at Liberty Tree Tavern on our last trip and really enjoyed it. We also ate at Mama Melrose for the Fantasmic package and decided not to ever go there again. It might have just been a bad night but the chicken parmesan was terrible.