PDA

View Full Version : No more tiers for FP?

LGL
08-25-2016, 01:26 PM
Last night I tried to make selections for a trip starting tomorrow and there is only 1 FP+ allowed for Hollywood Studios and AK and Epcot. Is anyone else seeing this? Now it's just one at a time? Is this good news or bad news?

Fangorn
08-25-2016, 02:07 PM
No. You can still make 3 per day - and the tiers still exist. The app was changed awhile back though and now you book each one individually instead of choosing 3 at once.

You make the first one, then there is an option to book another.

Steve

TCGR12
08-26-2016, 10:56 AM
If you only make 1 say at HS, after that's used can you start reserving some FP's for a different park?

No. You can still make 3 per day - and the tiers still exist. The app was changed awhile back though and now you book each one individually instead of choosing 3 at once.

You make the first one, then there is an option to book another.

Steve

BrerGnat
08-26-2016, 11:30 AM
If you only make 1 say at HS, after that's used can you start reserving some FP's for a different park?

You can pre reserve one in one park, but then to use fastpass in another park, you have to wait until you are physically in the second park. By then, there may not be many left to choose from.

ibelieveindisneymagic
08-26-2016, 04:15 PM
I tried this today. DD and I had two FP+ in DHS for the morning, and then from the app we were able to book a FP+ for Epcot in the afternoon.

BUT, there really wasn't much left, all of the headliners were gone, so it is still a good idea to book your "must do's" in advance.