PDA

View Full Version : Closest Grocery or Convenience store to All Star Resorts?

TCGR12
08-25-2016, 12:58 PM
Don't need enough to do grocery delivery service this time but would like to get case of water and beer. What's the closest place? Thanks in advance!

Strmchsr
08-25-2016, 01:33 PM
There's a Super Walmart about 10 min or so off property and a Publix not too far away. Your GPS should be able to find it pretty quick.

missymouseworld
08-25-2016, 03:54 PM
We were able to get water/milk and a few small items at a convenience store attached to the gas station on Disney property. (don't remember if they had beer )It was near the AAA Car Care Center.

BrerGnat
08-26-2016, 12:11 PM
There is a Speedway gas station/convenience store (used to be Hess, I think), just off the Boardwalk resort, at the corner of Epcot Center Drive. There is also one across the street from Disney Springs. Both will have cases of water and beer available for a reasonable price.

Speedy1998
08-26-2016, 12:29 PM
If you take 192 (Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy) west from World drive there is a Winn Dixie, Publix, 7-11 and Wal-Green all within 3 miles. 192 is the road south of the Osceola Parkway (the road Animal Kingdom is on).

missymouseworld
08-26-2016, 05:42 PM
There is a Speedway gas station/convenience store (used to be Hess, I think), just off the Boardwalk resort, at the corner of Epcot Center Drive. There is also one across the street from Disney Springs. Both will have cases of water and beer available for a reasonable price.

That's the one....we stayed at Boardwalk and couldn't remember the name of it.

texas211
08-27-2016, 03:04 PM
Publix in Celebration isn't too far, and not too busy. Great hot deli section.

nat
08-29-2016, 06:50 PM
Is the WalMart near the Boardwalk and do they sell beer and liquor? Is the market near there too? We will be coming from the airport! Thanks!

Yo Mickey!
09-06-2016, 10:00 PM
There's a Super Walmart about 10 min or so off property and a Publix not too far away. Your GPS should be able to find it pretty quick.

i'd volunteer to have my arm chewed off by a badger, ask my dentist to drill on my teeth with my own dewalt drill and some rusty old bits, or even stand behind 15 elderly people with checkbooks in the express lane at my grocery store before i'd ever step foot in the wal mart on vineland again.

i imagine dante had a vision of the wal mart on vineland when he wrote the Inferno. drive to a publix or a super target close to disney world...anywhere, even nome, alaska. but for the love of all things holy, avoid the wal mart on vineland. after about 15 trips to this location over the years i finally broke and now drive a few extra miles to publix so i can actually get out of there without wanting to run headfirst into oncoming traffic.

TexasPrincessAurora
09-14-2016, 05:10 PM
The closest grocery store, in my findings, is the Goodings, that is in the shopping center at the end of DTD/DisneyVillage/Disney neighbor hotels drive. It is literally at the T intersection when you leave Disney property.

nat
09-14-2016, 06:01 PM
We actually went to Goodings, it was perfect for whatever you need! There is also a liquor store right next store for cocktails!!! :mickey: